3C All-in-One Toolbox Pro Mod APK
Except 3C Sensitive Backups and 3C Legacy Stats which cannot be included by Google in this app. 3C All-in-One Toolbox combines many features in one gigantic toolbox with a modern and easy-to-use interface. All the tools you need to monitor, control and tune all your Android devices. Faster and friendlier support on Play Store. Feel free to send a request from the app settings, help and support mentioning your concerns.
Device Manager offers very powerful profiles, task scheduling and device watchdog which you can find to optimize performance and battery saving depending on your unique situation File manager is a very simple, yet very powerful explorer with thumbnails, folder sizes and even more. Stream your videos and photos directly to your favorite player. Whether locally or from any Samba, FTP, WebDAV, Google Drive or Dropbox location.
* Hide all tabs or any menu items
* Change home screen buttons up to 4×6 grid
* Multi / auto select and sort apps
* Automatic backup and new app notification
* Registration of items and options
* Create multiple schedules, watchers and profiles
* Automatic battery indicators and management of multiple batteries
* Notification shortcut to access any feature from status notification
* Many extra widgets
Supported Android Devices : [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie
Download 3C All-in-One Toolbox Pro Mod APK 2.7.0 Free Links
How to install 3C All-in-One Toolbox Pro Mod APK 2.8.8 APK?
1. Tap the downloaded 3C All-in-One Toolbox Pro Mod APK 2.8.8 APK file.
2. Touch install.
3. Follow the steps on the screen.
Stay awake does not auto-cancel if plugged
Fix network statistics on non rooted devices
Improve expert mode popup first-time display
Option to show mW instead of mA in battery manager
Removes unwanted tombstones generated by OS bugs
Allows backup of app's user-data on newer Android rooted devices (/data/user_de)
Do not ask obb/data folder access on rooted devices or Android 13+ because of Google's restrictions