You need to work with documents on the go Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer with over 635 million installations. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this free and state-of-the-art PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate and add electronic signatures to PDF documents.
With a premium subscription, you can use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or use other advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more. Acrobat The Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have activated Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
* Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
* Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode.
* Help save battery with dark mode.
* Print documents directly from your device.
* Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid mode.
* The content of your PDF document scrolls to fit your screen.
* Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
* Search to quickly find text in your PDF documents.
* Share files to comment or view.
* Collect comments from multiple people in one online file.
* Speed up document reviews by replying to comments from others.
* Receive activity notifications for files you have shared.
* Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
* Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
* Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11