The brilliant Auto Call Recording app allows users to record every phone call they want and then decide which ones to keep and which ones to delete. This app will automatically save your call recordings to the cloud and sync them with services like Google DriveTM and Dropbox. Let’s have some fun while learning the best parts of this app. Automatic Call Recorder app is flexible and designed to meet the needs of its users. Record All, Ignore All, and Ignore Contacts are the default options for automatic recording. When you turn on recording for everything, you receive all calls except those from people you tell it to ignore.
Ignore All only tracks calls from specific people, as the name implies. Finally, the Ignore Contacts feature will record calls with unknown callers while leaving out selected recording contacts. The ability to customize recording to your specific needs is invaluable. With Automatic Call Recorder, ease of use is taken to a new level thanks to the customizable call summary menu after each call. This function allows you to select which recordings to keep and which to delete instantly. The app’s search functionality extends to playing recordings based on user contacts, phone numbers, or even notes.
* Record any phone call.
* Automatically record your calls during the call.
* Organize call logs. You can view all your calls with options like list by time, group by names or group by dates.
* You can play or save the call into mp3 files on your SD card.
* Automatic call recorder
* Record outgoing call: Record incoming calls
* Record all telophone conversations.
* Play recorded audio conversations.
* Delete recorded conversations.
* Block listed calls until automatically removed.
* Send calls to listed via email.