The hero is recruited to serve as a mercenary at the forefront of the kingdom's defenses. He participates in battles and casts spells, discover new areas of the fantasy realm and improve your defenses. Waves of enemies storming the border estates can be contained with the assistance of warriors, towers, aura, magic, and other weapons. He battles bosses to take control of the kingdom, but make sure you've gathered enough resources from the mines before doing so. You can adjust the visibility of the playing field in the settings menu by moving the camera closer to the action or by pushing it further away.
You can also change the control mode to strategic by selecting that option. To rotate the camera, you must first hold it in the center of the screen and then rotate it left or right. If you want to move the hero to another device, you will first have to memorize it in your choices by noting the password and login information, then you will have to upload it in the settings on the other device. You can play it as a single player fantasy RPG or you can compete against other people. Learn to use your sword and your powers as you venture into a cosmos full of secrets and puzzles.
* Unlimited development of heroes and warriors.
* Explore the dungeon, go on an adventure by going to the town hall.
* Defend the kingdom, hold back waves of enemies.
* Defeat epic bosses, conquer new territories.
* Three factions (Order, Dead, Chaos).
* Crafting of items, features and abilities.
* Get a dragon, a cerberus, a luthor. Pets will help in difficult times.
* Develop magic, aura and study in weapon mastery schools.
* Defend the city, attack the caravans, free the conquered cities.
* Old school fantasy RPG
* Compete with other players in the arena or in multiplayer.
* Increase faction rating and chat with other players.
* Capture resource mines and upgrade defense towers.
* Practice alchemy by exploring new recipes and crafting different potions.
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11