The main function of the calorie counter is to allow for the creation of custom handwritten reports detailing a user’s daily calorie intake, enabling them to monitor their body status with detailed data. In addition, it provides many effective weight loss or exercise techniques, allowing everyone to significantly reduce their calorie consumption and achieve their desired body in no time. Calorie Counter, first of all, allows users to monitor their food calorie intake through various useful methods that save a lot of time. Because different foods have different calorie counts, they should report or enter the names of the foods they ate so that the report accurately reflects their calorie content.
You can also access product details and nutritional information by scanning the barcodes of some products via the app’s built-in code scanner with well-optimized performance. The app automatically generates reports on a regular basis, compiling data from lists or human actions over time to provide details and results of your efforts. The main disadvantage is manual data entry, although the calculations and comparisons between records are quite accurate and the differences in the index are negligible. Additionally, the app helps users track their calorie intake and exercise routines to get a fitter and fitter physique while gaining better health by eating with organized routines.
* A barcode scanner and autocomplete features.
* Google Fit, Samsung Health and Fitbit exercise tracking integration.
* An exercise diary to record all calories burned.
* A diet calendar to see calories consumed and burned.
* A weight tracker.
* Detailed reports and goals for all calories and macros.
* Photo album to keep a diet photo of your instant snacks and calories.
* A diary to record your progress.
* Reminders for meals, weigh-ins and journals.
* Notifications for support, comments and followers.
* Amazing recipes and meal ideas.
* Sharing and interacting with your favorite professional.
* Access to Facebook and Google.