CapCut is currently one of the most amazing and professional video editors that everyone uses extensively. It has great capabilities in video processing, coupled with superior AI to support in-depth and specific editing with pinpoint accuracy. Above all, its video templates are the main and most important content for users to create countless amazing videos even if they don’t have the necessary knowledge. The overview and layout designs in CapCut are perfect and detailed enough for users to interact with each feature or access multiple categories. What’s impressive is that the major editing categories will have separate categories for more precise and convenient editing.
Naturally, users can directly access some extra features via shortcuts, thus customizing or customizing the interface to their liking. Templates are pre-existing content and wait for the user to insert photos or videos into each segment to create a complete product. Their advantage is that everything is automated and comes with professional projects that few video creators can support or provide enough resources to make. Additionally, the templates have extensive customization, allowing users to freely create various content with specific ideas or styles.
* Trim and squeeze clips and split or merge videos.
* Adjust video speed from 0.1x to 100x and apply speed curves to clips.
* Animate video clips with amazing zoom in/out effects.
* Make cool video clips for social media with reverse/rewind feature.
* Highlight the best moments for clips and vlogs with the pin feature.
* Explore transition options with cool effects on cut points between clips.
* Keyframe video animation is available for all settings.
* Edit videos to create smooth slow motion with the optical flow feature and speed curve tool.
* Use chroma key to remove specific colors from videos.
* Apply Picture-in-Picture (PIP) feature to add video and photo layers above the clip and merge them easily.
* Stabilization function keeps video footage stable.
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11