Chroma Lab transforms a boring photo into a beautiful work with unique colors. It provides a number of lighting effects that allow the user to change the color of the image like a professional photographer. The outstanding advantage of the application is the large number of filters, different and not duplicated, with many styles. By listening to user reviews, we constantly review and renew ourselves with updates. The latest arrival of light scatter effects and effects is a makeover! As an application that corrects the color of images through a collection of effects, Chroma Lab has more than 50 types of corrections to choose from.
No need to worry if you are someone who is not very tech savvy as well as the work of a photographer because Chroma Lab has an easy to use interface. If in the process of editing you make a mistake, you don't need to start over, just select Cancel and continue. For the advanced version, you can use the eraser to remove part of the applied effect. Thus, manipulations with the application are clear enough and not confusing for everyone. In the process of creating a masterpiece, you should bookmark the image to save the process you manipulated and then use it in another photo with just one tap.
* Color (duotone, colorezing, toning effects...)
* Black and White (including color filtering and channel mixing)
* Blur Effects
* Vignetting effects (including unique saturation and contrast modes)
* Texture effects (add grain, emboss)
* Light effects (bokeh, spot light, rainbow...)
* as well as glitch effects, pixel sorting, distortion, 3D and more!
* Endless undo/redo
* Erase parts of the last applied effect (PRO)
* Bookmark images to save progress or reuse them as masks
* Area of effect options (enable from settings)
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11