Unlike other popular cycling tracking apps, Clover doesn’t require an account or send your data elsewhere. The app provides women and teens with various tools to track their reproductive cycles, such as an ovulation calendar, period log, and menstrual cycle calculators. Clover stands out from the crowd because it doesn’t require you to create an account, keeping your private information local. Clover remains true to its belief of “Your Body, Your Choice” by not selling or sharing your data with other parties. Clover’s cycle tracking features have you covered whether you’re a teenager or a grown adult.
The app is useful for women who want to track their ovulation and menstrual cycles. Women who want to know when they are most fertile during their menstrual cycle can greatly benefit from the fertility tracking feature. Teens who are just starting to deal with their cycle will find Clover’s cycle log feature extremely useful because it offers a comprehensive way to track their menstrual cycle. period dates, blood flow and premenstrual cycle. By tracking their cycles, users of this app can better anticipate the severity of their cycles and reduce associated stress. This comprehensive app goes above and beyond by allowing you to set personalized monthly ovulation reminders to ensure you never miss a beat.
* Menstrual cycle and ovulation calendar, for teenagers or women trying to maintain a regular cycle.
* Great period book to use as an irregular cycle tracker, a great period tracker for teenagers.
* Keep a record of your periods. You always know when your next menstrual cycle should start, how long this cycle will last, check if you are late, etc.
* Get monthly reminders about when your ovulation will start.
* Set individual monthly calendars and edit past ovulation data.