Welcome, amateur and professional investigators! In 2023, the yellow board game that has captivated generations will be updated. Enter a world of new mysteries where deduction is your greatest asset. Who did it? What weapon of doom? And where? Join a global investigative community, collect clues, interrogate suspects and solve cases like never before. Start with the basics. The Tudor Mansion, site of numerous allegations of dinner parties and family feuds, is back and better than ever. This time a fully animated 3D environment replaces the flat board. Imagine walking through those ad-free rooms to solve the most famous murder mystery.
As you progress, you’ll earn premium dice and tokens, adding strategy to your investigation. Get the sweet satisfaction of solving a mystery instead of crying while peeling an onion. Hasbro’s clue cards add spice to the game. Roll a magnifying glass to draw one of these bad boys. These cards allow you to move freely, ask other players to reveal cards, and more. Investigators receive a “Get Out of Jail Free” card. Clue cards add excitement and unpredictability, making each game unique: challenge AI detectives in single-player mode to solve mysteries at your own pace. You can also adjust the difficulty to your ability.
* THE CLASSIC TUDOR MANSION The complete original board game without ads in stunning fully animated 3D.
* NEW ULTIMATE DETECTIVE GAME FORMAT An exclusive clue for crime fans
* CASE FILES Unlock layers of backstory, revealing information about characters, their motivations and alibis.
* NEW CLUE CARDS Hasbro’s latest standard gameplay: when you roll a magnifying glass.
* SINGLE PLAYER MODE Challenge the AI detectives. Change difficulty levels and customize your survey
* ONLINE MULTIPLAYER Join detectives from around the world to interrogate suspects, collect evidence and solve the mystery.
* PRIVATE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER Question your friends, question your family and reveal the truth.
* THE BLACK ADDER RESORT What happened after Tudor Mansion? Find out in this NEW crime scene.
* MORE TO COME New crime scenes are on the way, including characters, case files and more!