Dead Shell offers people a whole new roguelike experience as they now have to navigate through countless dungeons with unique extraterrestrial settings. Also, the game is slow, but every encounter with the enemy is fierce and has a lot of potential to allow the player to make the most of all available possibilities. Despite its overwhelming complexity and difficulty, the entertainment and refreshment from progressing through the dungeons are always new experiences for players.
The main combat mechanism in the gameplay is a turn-based strategy and incorporates more complex elements to make everything more engaging and exciting. Furthermore, the dungeon structure is built in many different directions and the player cannot escape but can only face each enemy for a minimal chance of survival. Each player’s turn is important in combat, as multiple systems or percentages come into play to make the combat more emotional and in-depth.
* Random Level Generation: Everything from locations and monsters to loot is spawned throughout the game. A new dungeon every time!
* Infernal Menagerie: Hordes of evil alien creatures eager to kill you in a special and sophisticated way.
* Huge arsenal of weapons: from axes and chainsaws to blasters and GGGs.
* Elite mercenaries: everyone has unique abilities, prefer a certain type of weapon.
* Gameplay in the Roguelike genre and Pixel Art graphics, traditional components of the RPG genre
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11