IMPORTANT! When you open the theme in the substratum app you will see the drop-down menu above the overlays. You have to choose one according to the Android version of the ROM. There are also some overlays with different variations for a specific version of Android. HOW TO APPLY the theme. Select all overlays (if there are overlay options, read and choose wisely), press mobile action and choose Build & Update. Wait for the process to finish and restart. Open the substrate again, select all the previously created overlay, press the mobile action button and choose Enable this time. Enjoy the theme! To update an overlay you must first disable it, Build & Update and finally Enable. There is no need to restart, except for the Android system overlay.
* The theme works with Google ROMs and custom AOSP 8.1 / 9.0 ROMs
* LineageOS is not fully supported
* OxygenOS is not supported
* Does not work on Samsung devices with serial firmware
* To apply the theme you need the substratum app from the Play Store
* You must be rooted
Supported Android Devices : [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie