Automatically turns off the screen when you put your phone in your pocket or on a table. And turn on the screen when you pull it out or up. You don’t need to touch any buttons and you’re ready to go. It is particularly useful if the lock key is difficult to reach or the power button is broken.The most popular screen activation / deactivation app. Review by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb, Gizmodo and many others. It shouldn’t be significant. I found about 6% extra consumption on the test device. However, it can be much higher by frequently using the Rise to Wake feature. Therefore, keep the phone facing downwards if you want to save energy.
* Pocket sensor: turns off the screen if the phone is in your pocket.
* Table sensor: detects that the phone is lying on a table and switches it off if not used.
* Activate screen with movement: if the screen is turned off and facing upwards, the device can be woken up by moving it.
* Keep the screen on from Motion Rise to Wake: Keep the screen on while you watch it.
* Smart Lock support: it is an alternative solution to make the Smart Lock function work well on devices with Lollipop.
* Local plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
Supported Android Devices : [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie