HiPER Calc Pro is an advanced version of HiPER Scientific Calculator. The calculator has up to 100 digits of meaning and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeated decimals and numbers can also be entered as fractions or converted to fractions. You can write expressions naturally and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, a simplified expression, etc. You can activate a multiline view on tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access to previous results. The calculator has many settings to handle full screen mode, decimal and thousands of separators, etc. The return of HiPER Calc Pro marks a new development where matrix and vector calculations are now supported.
Together with the development of over 100 different digits, HiPER Calc Pro accelerates conversion operations with immense sensitivity. You can convert decimals to fractions or vice versa. The simplest number sequence will appear when this job is done. In addition, the conversion from different units is also satisfied. However, you must have a good knowledge of the formulas to apply them in our interface. For phones, users can adjust them vertically and horizontally, depending on the position of the handle. Devices with a screen width that is not too large can still install applications. However, the main screen will be smaller than on other devices. If you’re using a tablet to use it, it’s a good idea to expand your spreadsheet and you can use it just as efficiently as you would on the phone.
* trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
* powers, roots, logarithms, etc .;
* conversion of degrees, minutes and seconds;
* fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
* displays the exponent as a prefix of SI units;
* memory operations with 10 extended memories;
* clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
* history of results;
* binary, octal and hexadecimal number systems;
* logical operations;
* bit-by-bit shifts and rotations;
* haptic feedback;
* more than 90 physical constants;
* conversion between 200 units;
* Reverse Polish notation.
Supported Android Devices :- [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11