With the release of the latest version the videos are a bit outdated: at this link you will find a short manual showing how to use the buttons in the new format: Organize your notes in library folders. Cut, copy and paste notepads and pages. Export and share documents in PDF, JPEG, PNG formats. The PDF format is entirely vector based.Backup and restore any section of the library in ZIP format.
* Write on your Android device as you would on a sheet of paper.
* There are six types of customizable pens with the best digital inking characteristics.
* Insert text, images, geometric shapes in your pages in the most natural way.
* Select and move, zoom, rotate, stretch any object using your fingers.
* Control the undo and redo actions with the undo / redo bar.
* Overlay objects and manage their opacity using layers.
* Make the most of an active stylus by configuring erasing methods.
* Work with close writing mode on small screen devices.
* Use gestures to select or delete objects as you type.
* Set the background of any page by importing JPEG, PNG and PDF documents.
* Create new notebooks from the most common document templates.
* Save and load custom sets of paints, pens, typewriters.
* Organize your notes in library folders. Cut, copy and paste notepads and pages.
Supported Android Devices : [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie