Try the Lite version of IP Webcam first. Its only limitations are the lack of Tasker integration and the customizable user interface. IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video within WiFi network without internet access.Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.Bi-directional audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another Android device.Use IP webcam with third party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors, and most audio players.
* Upload video to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and email using the Filoader plugin
* Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
* Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
* Motion detection with sound activation, Tasker integration.
* Video overlay of date, time and battery level.
* Acquisition of sensor data with online web graphics.
* Videochat support (video streaming only for Windows and Linux via a universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
* Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion triggered recordings, online video broadcasting provided by Ivideon.
* Extensive baby and pet monitoring functions: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
Supported Android Devices : [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie