iSharing is an application that helps users to connect with family members and locate them on the map provided by the application. You will know their location on the go, and best of all, their complete travel history is saved. At the same time, users can fully find a way to use the application’s features such as notifications, broadcast emergency messages and, of course, the built-in communication function. The iSharing function is useful for users when they create a network of connections with other member families and from there they can acquire the location of the other.
Linking and mutual observation of positions is useful and can be applied in certain situations. Thus, users will be able to quickly see the movement of other members with a completely close and easy to use map interface. The main interface that users find in iSharing is similar to the Google map that users still use. On that map are icons representing your family members, and depending on the characteristics of the move, the color of the moving lines will also be different. It is applied so that people know how to get around using other family members.
* View the real-time location of family members on a private map
* Receive real-time alerts when a family member arrives or leaves destinations The best way to protect your family!
* Receive automatic notifications when a family member is nearby (delete nuisance messages Where are you)
* Lost or stolen phone tracker with find my phone function
* Shake your phone to send panic alert in an emergency situation.
* Turn your phone into a walkie-talkie with iSharing Finder and enjoy free voice messages
* View the history of where your family members are
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11