Jurassic World Alive is an augmented reality game project in which players will capture dinosaurs using their smartphone’s camera and GPS. The gameplay here is similar to Pockemon Go – lizards will appear on the screen and need to be captured. Dinosaurs have returned to rule the Earth and roam free in your world. Explore the surrounding area to find your favorite Jurassic World dinosaurs, including new races that are more majestic and terrifying than ever!
To prevent the ancient lizards from becoming extinct, users will collect their DNA samples scattered everywhere and create hybrid species based on them. After that, you can send the dinosaur to the battle arena. Also, you need to collect the batteries for the drone, which are scattered around the world.
* Jurassic World Alive offers a monthly subscription for $ 9.99 USD, please note that prices may vary depending on sales tax or countries.
* The user will be asked to log into their Google account (if not already) before purchasing.
* Payment will be charged to Google Account upon confirmation of purchase.
* Further information will be provided later stating that the subscription automatically renews unless it renews automatically
* We also mention that subscriptions can be managed by the user and automatic renewal can be deactivated by going to the user’s address
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Supported Android Devices :- [5.0–5.1.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11