Kodi® media center is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPC (home theater PC). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living room, using a remote control as the primary input device. Its graphical interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts and music from a hard drive, an optical disc, a local network and the Internet using only a few buttons.The official version of Kodi does not contain any happy with what ever. This means that you need to provide your content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media you own. In addition, Kodi allows you to install third-party plug-ins that may provide access to content freely available on the official website of the content provider. Any other means of watching illegal content that would otherwise be paid for is not approved or approved by the Kodi Team.
* Kodi does not provide or include any support or content.
* Users must supply their own content or install one of the third-party plug-ins
* Kodi has no affiliation with any third party plug-in or add-on provider.
* We do not approve the streaming of copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright holder.
* To upgrade from a previous version, an official version released by the Kodi Team must be installed.
Supported Android Devices : [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie