iPhone Launcher changes the look and makes all activities on your device more enjoyable with just a few taps. Users can experience dramatic changes in a new space and receive great rewards while using it. Your devices will be completely changed and switch to an ios operating system without taking too long to wait. You will experience the style of using the iPhone directly on the mobile device with the application installed. For the sake of unified management, all content presented in the iPhone Launcher is browsed using common commands. The same goes for managing apps and devices.
As for home screen changes, users will only change the allowed items by swiping up, similar to the iPhone. However, the installation folders will be changed to a new name such as Notification Center or Control Center. You will be closer to newly developed generic statements after a period of experimentation. You can complete the search directly on the main screen with any content. All the information you provide will ensure large tracking volume and high accuracy. Users just need to perform simple operations such as clicking the search bar directly on the main screen or swiping on the search item to open the question input interface.
* All in one: home screen, notification center, control center, screen lock, assistive touch
* Smart Search: Simple search by swiping down anywhere on the screen
* Smart group: application group and unlimited groups, unlimited number of applications in the group
* Change Icon: Change the application icon to your liking
* Custom Status Bar: The status bar has changed to a new style
* Gestures: You can set many gestures: swipe up, swipe down and home button actions
* Customization: change desktop grid, infinite scroll, show or hide seek bar, customize folder preview and many more options!
* Swipe down to view the notification bar
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11