MacroDroid Device Automation Pro Mod APK
MacroDroid is the easiest way to automate tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Through the simple user interface, MacroDroid makes it possible to create fully automated tasks in just a few taps. These are just a few examples of unlimited scenarios where MacroDroid can make your Android life a little easier. With just 3 simple steps, here’s how it works: The trigger is the signal for the macro to start. MacroDroid is even compatible with Tasker and Locale plug-ins to further expand the range of possibilities.
MacroDroid offers over 70 triggers to launch your macro, eg. location-based triggers (such as GPS, cell towers, etc.), device status triggers (such as battery level, app launch / close), sensor triggers (such as tremor, light levels, etc.), and triggers connectivity (such as Bluetooth, Wifi and Notifications). Macros can be activated automatically, but you can also create a shortcut on your device’s home screen or start using the unique customizable Macrodroid sidebar.
* Optimize your daily workflow on your phone; turn on the bluetooth and start playing music when you get into your car.
* Reduce battery consumption (such as dimming the screen and turning off Wi-Fi)
* Savings on roaming costs (automatic shutdown of your data)
* Increase safety while commuting by reading incoming notifications (via Text to Speech) and sending automatic replies via email or SMS
* Create custom notification and audio profiles.
* Reminds you to perform certain activities using timers and stopwatches.
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11
Download MacroDroid Device Automation Pro Mod APK 5.29.13 Free Links
How to install MacroDroid Device Automation Pro Mod APK 5.38.16 APK?
1. Tap the downloaded MacroDroid Device Automation Pro Mod APK 5.38.16 APK file.
2. Touch install.
3. Follow the steps on the screen.
Fixed issue where Tasker plugins would not function correctly on some Android 13 devices.
Other minor fixes.