MD.emu is one of the oldest and most widely used emulators due to its ability to help users enjoy games on ancient consoles. The application will simulate all the games or mechanics of the Sega Genesis platform and includes many interesting features to enhance everyone's experience through virtual controls. In addition, it also allows gamers to connect to the LAN and relive their best childhood with friends on the console. Although the application is able to emulate the legendary Sega Genesis system, it has an absolute game installation speed and, at the same time, it applies many protocols to quickly update any new data.
The game installation process is also straightforward, as users need to place the game files in the specified folders for the application to recognize them. The different compatibility of the application will help users to quickly enter the game into the system saving time or complicated conversion process. Thanks to this wide compatibility, users can freely search for any game and use their special formats in the system.
* Supports .bin, .smd, .gen and .sms file formats, optionally compressed with ZIP, RAR or 7Z
* SVP chip support for Virtua Racing
* CD emulation by loading .cue or .bin files (requires US / Japan / Europe BIOS)
* Supports FLAC, Ogg Vorbis and Wav audio track formats
* 6-button controller and 4-player multitap support
* Gun support (Menacer and Justifier)
* Support for cheat codes using .pat file format (such as Kega Fusion, Gens, Genesis Plus GX, etc.)
* Configurable on-screen controls
* Support for gamepad and Bluetooth / USB keyboard compatible with any HID device recognized by the operating system such as Xbox and PS4 controller
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11