MedsWithMe allows you to keep all the medications you have (pills, drops, gels, creams, capsules, sprays, etc.) on your mobile. All information about your medications will always be with you. The app does not have a demo version for in-app purchase. It is not required because according to Google Play policies you can get a refund within 48 hours of purchase. The application collects anonymous statistics on the use of the application such as the execution time of the operations and the errors that occurred.
Storage of medicines with category, dosage form, place of storage, expiry date, amount, etc. with internal search and sorting. Medication reminder (paid feature). Allows you to set 4 different types of reminders (hourly, daily, weekly and monthly) with automatic reduction of the amount of medicine. Barcode scanner (UPC code) (paid function). It allows you to identify a new medicine by scanning its barcode. Available for: Russia (temporarily unavailable), Ukraine, USA.
* Offline drug database (with drug name, category and dosage form) for faster filling of drug details.
* Offline / online instruction database. It contains a description, side effects, contraindications and other information about the drugs.
* Shopping list to keep track of what you need to buy.
* Medical reports to remind you why you use specific medications.
* Data backup and restore.
* Export drugs in CSV format (paid function). Allows you to analyze medications in any office application or print it and take it to a doctor.
Supported Android Devices :- [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11