Money Lover was developed by a group of millennials to solve their personal finance problems first. After earning and spending almost all of our first wages, we realized that there had to be a convenient tool to see where our money was going and how we can spend it better. So Money Lover was born from young professionals and young professionals. Social information (Read contact) is used to suggest “With Who” to tag people in the contact list, while storage (editing or deleting content in USB memory) is used to create and store backup data in USB memory.
* Money Manager: track expenses and income by categories (food, fuel, etc.).
* Budget Planner: set a limit on how much to spend in a category; be alerted when near the limit.
* Goal Portfolio: set a savings goal; automatically update your balances as you progress towards your goal
* Reports: Financial reports give you an overview of your expenses, revenue by date or group.
* Linked wallet: connect with bank accounts and get automatic bank feed. Security: data encrypted by RSA-1024 bit;
* Credit wallet: manage your credit cards and receive a reminder when refunds are due
Supported Android Devices : [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie