MotionCam is a one of a kind app that allows RAW photo capture to your Android device. It is essentially a simplified version of the full MotionCam Pro. Taking as many raw still images as you want from a video will never cost a thing. We have included some of the paid add-ons in the free version of MotionCam Pro so that you can try out individual features before committing to the whole suite. What does it mean when a frame is labeled "RAW"? It is just an image file, unaltered and uncompressed.
How exactly MotionCam works Schedule the times your phone captures raw photos (24,25,30 or more). The raw data allows it to bypass the noise reduction and over-sharpening performed by the phone's built-in image processing engine. Plus a plethora of minor issues caused by the coder's lack of concentration. After we collect the raw frames, we store them in the phone's memory for a short time before saving them to a file we've dubbed "mcraw" when we press. Standout feature: Lossless archiving compression of raw data!
* Time-lapse raw capture
* Acquire gyro data (to be used for post stabilization with the GyroFlow app)
* Heatmap (shows where the frame drops are inside the mcraw container)
* Raw Photo/Burst/Night mode capture (with optional JPEG processing and noise reduction)
* Manual Exposure / Touch to Expose / Exposure Lock
* Manual focus / tap to focus / focus lock
* Accurate real-time histogram generated from RAW data
* Focus peaking to help with manual focus
* Light and shadow sensor clipping overlay
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11