Multiscreen: split screen It is the app with which we can create an app with which it is possible to create links of the icon of the apps installed in the multi-window tray. And by clicking on these shortcuts, you can easily switch between activities during the current activity. I know that many custom roms have enabled all apps for multiple windows by default, but I find this hangs in the launch bar, not to mention that it’s not fun to dig between 2-300 apps to find the ones you actually want to use in the split screen. The multi-window launcher allows you to continue using the mobile device in which a laptop or desktop PC was previously restored Now Enjoy Multi-window experience also on your mobile phone. Install this free tool to create your favorite list of icons installed on your phone. And easily switch between activities during the current activity.
* No root required
* Select your chosen App and drag the selection to rearrange the icons.
* Both left and right side trays can be used.
* You can change the color, size and visibility of the text.
* You can change the default themes of Scroll Level and
* background color of the custom scroll layer (for color picker).
* You can customize the animation speed of the scroll bar.
* You can change the size and opacity of the tab button.
* Easy to use and smooth.
* Automatically starts when the device restarts.
* Takes up less space than Ram and performs well.
* Your device never creates any problems using this app.
Supported Android Devices : [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie