MyFitnessPal gives you access to the largest food database available with accurate nutrition data for over 14 million foods. Easily record everything you eat in your food diary for detailed information on your nutrition. It’s a free nutrition tracker, calorie tracker, and macro tracker in one! And with an engaged online community of 200 million members, you’ll find endless inspiration and advice as you strive to regain your health, whether you want to lose weight, improve fitness, change your diet, optimize macronutrients or maintain your nutrition and calories on the track.
MyFitnessPal isn’t just a meal tracker or calorie count. You will learn your habits … you will gain the power to make smarter choices … and you will find the motivation to stay healthy, stay healthy and achieve all your goals. Download and start your free 30-day Premium Trial to get access to exclusive food and fitness registration tools and expert guidance! Find out why MyFitnessPal is the # 1 Diet and Nutrition App in the US, a “Best Fitness App” by the GQ 2020 Fitness Awards and was a featured weight loss app in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and US News & World Report.
* The largest food database Access your food diary of over 14 million items.
* Quick and easy logging tools Type to search, add to food log from history or scan a barcode.
* Calorie Tracker Makes calorie counting easy! Automatically calculate calories and track your progress.
* Macro Tracker The automatic macro calculator shows the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats and proteins by gram or%.
* Custom carb counter tools Choose dashboards and settings to track your low carb diet.
* Nutrition insights Analyze nutrition intake and see how foods compare for calories and macros.
* Custom Goals Track calories by meal or day and set nutritional and macro goals.
* Custom dashboards Choose from a calorie tracker or a macro tracker, or choose your own nutritional stats.
* Net Carbohydrate Mode Need a precision carb counter? Simplify your low-carb diet – display net carbs instead of total carbs.
* Connect over 50 apps and devices Track activity from Wear OS, Fitbit and other smartwatch and fitness apps.
* Track with Wear OS View calories, macros and water consumption on the watch face.
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11