One Shade enhances your Android device with unique designs. Users need to reset custom notifications and control everything on the device with this quick setting. The system has updated new Wi-Fi menu design to make it easier to control the connection. Furthermore, the system also provides a reason why the tracking part needs to be turned on and more active. With the recovery panel, One Shade users can quickly receive, read and reply to messages. The text entry area has been enlarged so you can enjoy this experience. Each person will have a different personalized panel, depending on their preferences. Rarely used components will be organized into a new section to make room for the music albums you play.
Not only limited to editing the custom panel, but One Shade also helps users get utilities worth trying. In particular, much attention was paid to reducing the process of opening and responding to messages. The common mechanism automatically groups junk email notifications into a group and quickly deletes them with just one tap. The system also helps users to have a personal touch right on the device with the way of uploading wallpapers from your device. Actions for quickly redesigning the settings panel are always in One Shade’s favorites list. The device owner will reset the color and layout of the board. The grid system divides the number of rows and columns according to user needs.
* Light: Your ordinary notifications
* Colorful: Dynamically uses the notification color as the tab background.
* Dark: Merge all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED screens).
* Choose a different color for the background or foreground (icons) of the Quick Settings panel.
* Change the color of the brightness slider.
* Useful icons with information about your current device.
* Choose your profile picture to display in the shadow.
* Choose from many tile icon shapes (circle, square, teardrop, gradients and more)
* (Pro) Change the quick settings grid layout (e.g. number of columns and rows).