Package Disabler allows you to disable all unwanted packages that come pre-installed / installed with your phone. A simple click on the package you wish to disable will disable the package. The disabled application / package will not be uninstalled or updated using Google Play or any other means. So this app can be used to block apps (eg Parental Control) or business use cases, you can even disable Google Play Store etc ... without rooting your phone. This app also provides password / uninstall protection to prevent misuse. Package Disabler provides export / import functionality to back up all disabled packages to external storage which you can restore at any time.
If you only look at the main features you can provide, users will likely be very worried about using this application. The application developer has been very attentive and supportive to its users with the simplest operation. With just one click, you will now be able to very quickly remove the bloatware inside your device. A frequent problem for users will always be the obligation to root their phone to make full use of all the features offered by the application. Will it be a problem? a big concern for many users because they worry that rooting the phone will interrupt their work. But when they get to this application, users won't have to root their device.
* Disabling and enabling of any unlimited package or app
* One-click bloatware removal
* Export the list of disabled people to external memory for importing later
* Batch operation to enable all disabled packages
* Filter to show all disabled packages
* Uninstall / password protection
* Filter to show all installed apps
* Filter to show all system packages
* Quickly find apps using the search feature
Supported Android Devices :- [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11