More languages ??will be available in the future version. Modern technology and social media have violated everyone’s life. Our lives revolve around our smartphones and our smart technologies: even for a simple photo editing or video editing app, it asks you to create your account which is usually not easy to remember.Most applications like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram has millions of users Almost all users have multiple accounts on each social media platform, and storing emails and passwords for each platform makes people bizarre. Aside from social media, people busy with businesses need to keep their work accounts as well, and forgetting work account credentials can lead to very serious chaos.
* Stores your passwords in an AES-256 encrypted format.
* Does not require internet permissions unlike other applications which means your data is not stored on the internet.
* Provides better accessibility so that the user can save their passwords in the form of categories.
* The application import / export function allows the user to transfer
* Another important feature is the password generator. Generate passwords for you with all required validations.
* Password manager with fingerprint access (if supported in the device).
* One of the best offline password management tools.
Supported Android Devices : [5.0–5.1.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie