Peak is the fun and free brain training workout designed around you. Peak uses brain games and puzzles to challenge memory, language and critical thinking to keep your mind active. With brain games made in collaboration with academics from leading universities such as Cambridge and NYU and over 12 million downloads, Peak is a fun and challenging brain training experience. It only takes 10 minutes a day to complete a brain training workout. And, with 45 brain games for adults and new brain workouts every day, there’s always a fun challenge waiting for you. Designed in collaboration with neuroscience, cognitive science and education experts, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak’s Scientific Advisory Board includes Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
Everyone who plays this game can set many goals to strive for and practice continuously with each progress. The convenient thing is that the system will rely on the goals of the players to give adequate lessons in the allotted time, thus training their skills every day. The time and pace of the lessons can also be freely customized to broaden everyone’s choices in improving their knowledge. The special puzzles in Peak are different from the tutorials in that each has a different effect on training and brain relaxation. All content will automatically regenerate with new random structures, keeping the player constantly moving and completing everything in the allotted time. The difficulty and scale of the puzzles will also be expanded over time to allow players to enjoy their essence and relaxation.
* Free brain games to challenge your memory, attention, math, problem solving, mental agility, language, coordination,
* Find out which categories your brain excels in and compete with friends by comparing your brain map and brain game performance.
* Coach, the personal trainer for your brain, helps you track your progress and improve.
* Cognitive brain training with games by expert researchers from Cambridge University, New York and more.
* Works offline so you can enjoy Peak Brain games wherever you are.
* Selected by Google as Editor’s Choice.
* More than 45 brain games available and regular updates to keep you tested.
* Get personalized brain training workouts and insights with Peak Pro.
* Gain access to Peak Advanced Training modules – intensive programs that train a specific skill
Supported Android Devices :- [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11