Pokemon GO game, which became very popular before the full release. The excitement is explained by the fact that the application is built on a fresh and original concept of augmented reality. The player will have to catch virtual Pokémon in the real world. After installing the game, the user will ask to customize the appearance of the main character and choose a name. There will then be a short tutorial, where the English language explains the highlights of the game. To consolidate the acquired knowledge it is necessary to catch his first pokemon, which will be near you. Getting pokebola is quite simple. On the map they are marked with a blue dot, which can be absolutely any place, be it a supermarket or a bank.
After a short course the basic gameplay begins. The main screen shows the 3D map you want to navigate to hunt. Pokemon GO only works with good mobile internet and GPS for the best accuracy and mapping. The player should move around the city and look for places to hide, “pocket animals”. To catch a pet, you should pay attention to the special indicator to the right of pokebola. 3 circles far pet, 2 closer, 1 very close. To catch pokemon you should throw a pokebol (special red ball) swipe in the direction of the animals. It should be noted that these balls are often very small, this should try to slide them straight. The smaller the green circle on the animal, the greater the chances of catching it.
* This app is free and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
* Compatible with Android devices with at least 2GB of RAM and with Android version 6.0–10.0 + installed.
* Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS functionality or for devices connected to Wi-Fi networks only.
* The application may not work on some devices even if compatible OS versions are installed.
* It is recommended that you play while connected to a network to get accurate location information.
* Compatibility information can be changed at any time.
* Visit PokemonGO.com for more compatibility information.
* Information updated as of October 20, 2020.
Supported Android Devices :- [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11