Custom ROM Manager was designed to simplify the installation process of custom ROMs, GApps and other zip files and allow users more control in the process. It will: Custom ROM Manager checks a file’s size to determine if a zip file is a ROM or GApps package or some other type of zip file. In this way the app is able to distinguish between an actual ROM and zip files related to that ROM (such as firmware, patches, etc.). The pro version allows users to have control over this ‘size’ parameter. The pro version is optimized and faster than the free version in general. It is also smaller in size than the free version, although it contains all the features of the free version and has its own features. Because of this, the app’s memory usage is also reduced to a minimum.
* It has no advertising.
* Allows you to have better control over how zip files are searched.
* Allows you to have better control over how zip files are identified.
* Show specific useful actions for a ROM / GApps.
* Offers multiple customization options.
* Has an adaptive user interface.
* Has themes.
* It is faster and much more optimized.
Supported Android Devices : [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie