Rotation is a tool for managing the orientation of the device. It offers all the modes that Android supports and can be configured according to apps or various events such as call, lock, headset, charge and dock. Let’s try to explore its other features. Use an accessibility service to provide a better experience and to force lock screen orientation on Android 8.0+ devices. It will not access the contents of the window or other sensitive data.
* Auto Rotation On Auto Rotation Off
* Forced Auto Rotation Forced Portrait Forced Landscape
* Reverse Portrait Reverse Landscape Portrait with sensor Landscape with sensor
* Forced full sensor Lock current Locks the current orientation
* Call Orientation Block Orientation Headset Orientation
* Charging orientation Dock orientation App orientation
* Event priority Customizable event preference in case two or more events occur at the same time.
* A dynamic theme engine with background functionality to avoid visibility issues.
* Start on startup Vibration notification and more.
* Widgets, shortcuts and notification panes to perform various operations.
Supported Android Devices :- [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11