Screen Recorder is an app that helps you to easily record screen and take screenshots anywhere. You have to go to security, choose the permission, Screen Recorder permission and activate the pop-up window. Follow, go to security Authorization Autostart enable Screen Recorder Press app button recently and look at Screen Recorder, if Recorder has not crashed (lock icon on Screen Recorder), pull it down OK
* Supports multiple languages: English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian …
* Support saving a video to SD card or any other location you want.
* Record screen
* Take a screenshot
* Support facecam (both front and rear) while recording. You can double-tap the preview to edit it.
* Magic Button support helps to stop, pause and show the recording time (for Simple Magic button)
* Edit overlay feature you can draw notes on the screen while recording.
* Trim the video after recording is complete or any video has the MP4 format available on the devices
* Record MIC sound when you record screen video
* Enter logo text, logo image
* Day / night theme support
* Supports quick tiles (shortcuts for notification panel) for Android 7.0 and above
* Internal audio for games from Android Q Android 10.
Supported Android Devices : [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie