SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy! It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files. None are perfect and neither is Android. Apps you’ve already removed leave something behind. Logs, crash reports, and other files you wear. I don’t want them to be created constantly. Your storage collects files and directories you don’t recognize. Let’s not go on here … Let SD Maid help you!
* Browse the entire device and manipulate files via a full file explorer.
* Remove unnecessary files from your system.
* Manage installed user and system apps.
* Detect files previously belonging to uninstalled apps.
* Search files by name, content or date.
* Get a detailed overview of the memory of your devices.
* Optimize databases.
* Performs actual app cleanup and remove consumable files, which replaces what others may call “cache cleanup”.
* Detect duplicate images, music or documents, regardless of name or location.
* Automatically run tools based on a schedule or via widget.
Supported Android Devices : [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie