Sectograph (S.Graph) A time tracker that visually displays a list of cases, events and activities for the day in the form of a circular twelve-hour graph on the dial. The application will help you refine your sense of time and visualize the day. In short, this is the calendar in hours. This is a business timer, for the exact organization of time. The planner works like an analog clock widget. It automatically receives all events and activities from the Google calendar and places them on the 12th sector dial. A list of cases and activities (Google events), a calendar clock * is displayed as a pie chart in the application and on the device widget Events are sectors, whose duration and duration you can clearly monitor to follow the schedule . Calendar and analog clock in combination, give a striking visual representation of your employment, allow you to plan and calculate daylight hours effectively.
* Trips with timer and air travel duration. Because of the endless travels and flights,
* Schedule meals, medicines and sports and other important activities. Lead the right lifestyle and be healthy!
* Convenient countdown timer for scheduled events. The day’s plan will be done exactly.
* Track daily activities on the go and in the car. Achieve the implementation of the objectives, for this,
* Time management using Getting Things Done (GTD) technology. Routine creates a lot of confusion,
* Your timesheet. You can easily view the weather and your timesheet will become very visual.
* Tracking time. Easily track working hours to take rest breaks on time (the principle of the “Pomodoro” timer).
* My goals. Note: Timing in the application can be used to achieve goals.
* Connect to Microsoft Outlook (beta)
* Add local calendar
Supported Android Devices : [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie