This application is used to detect road hazards, such as speed cameras (mobile ambushes, static speed cameras, red light cameras), bumps, bad roads and so on. This application uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. Note, that the application does not scan the radiation police radar in real time for the application it uses only the database risks previously identified by users. The application could run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable the “Use voice in case of danger detected” option.
Any user can add new threats to the shared database. In addition, the user can influence the hazard assessment (when the user receives a hazard warning, he can define whether the hazard exists or not). The application plays the sound and shows the danger on the map and the distance from this danger. If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor traffic jams. There is a function that updates the hazard database.
* Map or radar display mode (no internet required to render data)
* Adjusting the night mode on the screen
* 3D tilt on map holder (3D buildings)
* Auto zoom map and rotation map along the route
* Dashboard with current speed
* 140,000 active points of interest worldwide (check your country first in the FREE version of this APP)
* Daily database updates!
* Support voice alerts
* Support to work in the background or with other navigation APP
* You can add your own POIs to the shared database
Supported Android Devices :- [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11