Tile makes it easier for you to keep an eye on all your belongings. Find items that have been lost both locally and far away. Consider upgrading to the Premium plan for the most complete and complete tile search experience possible. When your Tile is within Bluetooth range, you can use the Tile app to make it ring or ask a device in your smart home to locate it for you. FIND FROM A FAR You can use the Tile app to view your Tile's most recent location on a map even when it's out of Bluetooth range of your device.
You can use this feature if you are having trouble finding your phone. WHEN FOUND, NOTIFY: Use the Tile Network to help you find things you've lost or left behind. Make sure your tile contains your contact information in case it gets lost. So if someone scans the QR code on it, they can find out how to contact you. All three of the 2022 Pro, Mate and Slim Tile can read and write QR codes. Compatible with smart homes, Tile works with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, making it easier to find than ever.
* Item refund comes with Premium Membership and Premium Protect at no extra cost through XCover.com
* For exclusions, conditions and limitations for the refund of the item
* After the one month free trial period (new customers only), payment will be charged to your Google Play account.
* Requires installation of the Tile application, ownership of a Tile-enabled device
* For Japan: No refunds or exchanges are allowed for convenience.
* For Korea and Quebec: Residents of Korea and Quebec
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11