Advanced media player for Android TV and Google TV devices. UPnP / DLNA streaming works with Twonky, Logitech Media Server, TVersity, TVMOBiLi, Mediatomb, XBMC / Kodi and Plex Media Server. SRT subtitles are supported by some servers. MKV subtitles are supported on all servers (if there is no transcoding). Covers and sheets are NOT supported for UPnP / DLNA, however ViMu will display covers / previews provided by your server. It is proven that the UPnP indexing and search function works with Twonky, Logitech Media Server and Kodi. If you have no audio during playback, your video file may have an unsupported audio track (such as DTS). If some files don’t play, you can get a REFUND for 3 days after purchase.
* Hardware decoding up to 4k (HEVC / VP9) on Android TV for compatible devices.
* Grid, list and double navigation list.
* Works as UPnP Renderer (DLNA Push) on Android TV.
* Simple and fast user interface for Android TV.
* Support for Android TV’s Picture-in-Picture mode (7.0+).
* Navigation and playback from internal memory, SD cards and USB drives.
* Browsing and playing from Windows shares (SMB).
* Navigation, search and playback from UPnP / DLNA servers.
* Browsing and playback from WebDAV servers.
* Browsing and playing from NFS servers.
* Change of audio tracks into multilingual files.
Supported Android Devices : [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich – [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean – [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie