The first Find Your Phone app on the Android Market keeps getting better and better. Now with more features, it’s easier than ever to track down your lost phone. Where’s My Droid can turn up the ringer volume and make the phone ring. The app can also get GPS coordinates with a link to Google Maps if you’re not close enough to your phone to hear the ringtone. You have the freedom to monitor your phone from anywhere with our online Commander system.
Feel safe knowing that a thief will not be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. You can wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will render it unusable while you try to track down the location of the lost phone. If there is no hope of finding your phone, you can erase your personal information with the erase function.
* Find your phone by making it ring / vibrate
* Find the phone using the GPS location
* Flare GPS location alert with low battery
* Remotely lock the device (requires Android 6.0.1 or less)
* Remotely wipe the SD card
* Remotely wipe phone data
* Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized changes to apps
* Notification of SIM card or phone number change
* No battery consumption
Supported Android Devices :- [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat – [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop – [6.0 – 6.0.1] Marshmallow – [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat – [8.0-8.1] Oreo –  Pie – Android 10 – Android 11